“I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma.”
— Eartha Kitt, singer
Well hello! And welcome to my unique viewpoint on your life story! I'm a photographer & graphic designer; and enjoy every single millisecond of it as it’s an utter pleasure to create. Having lived in London for a few years, it has given me that extra savvy to take on anything that the big city of Johannesburg, South Africa; can throw at me.
I guess it was a natural choice for me to study photography & design, as my parents both exposed me to the ever changing world of art, music and photography from a young age. Studying film criticism has also given me that extra oomph to create and capture detail in my work. Back in 2013, it was the year that shaped me to who I am today, and I'm not looking back!
My specialties in Photography are Events, Weddings, Corporate and Live Entertainment. The adrenaline rush I get from events, is something I live for. The unexpected and the uniqueness of each. The beauty & love of weddings make my heart go giddy with happiness and LOVE being part of that experience with each couple.
My specialties in Graphic Design are Corporate Branding and various event stationary (Weddings, Birthdays, celebrations, etc.)
Come on, let’s meet for a coffee, you know you want to!
Memorable Moments During Shoots
- Was on stage with U2.
- Met 4 Springbok captains in one morning.
- Shared childhood memories with Peter Magubane.
- Photographed 2 Oscar winners.
- Hit a golf ball from Extreme 19 @ Legend Golf & Safari.
- Reminded AB de Villiers he still owes my Dr new rose bushes.
- Got hugged by Jenna Clifford.
- Got to work with the amazing Forest Whitaker.
- Stomach punched Mmusi Maimane (by accident, I promise!) with my 70-200mm.
- Recognized by Johnny Clegg.
- Did a night shoot with 5 rhinos 15m away from me.
- ... and got stood up by Michael Buble (yes, that really happened).